AMPER GROUP COMPLETES ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING AND LNG CONTROL SERVICES IN ZEEBRUGGE (BELGIUM)
16-01-2021. Amper Group completes the Engineering Services, including the Commissioning, of the electric substations and the control system of the “5th Tank and BOG Facilities” Project of the LNG Terminal in Zeebrugge, Belgium.
The Zeebrugge terminal provides maximum flexibility to unload or load any type of LNG vessel, transshipment between ships, LNG truck loading and LNG regasification for injection into the Transport Network.
The scope of the project consisted of detailed engineering, procurement, monitoring of equipment manufacturing and FAT, commissioning and start-up activities; as well as the As Built edition of all documentation of the following Electrical and Control Systems:
- Medium Voltage Switchgears
- Medium Voltage Cables
- Medium Voltage Speed Drives
- Medium Voltage Capacitor Banks
- MV / LV Transformers
- LV Cables
- Motor Control Centers
- DC and UPS Systems
- Conduits and Junction Boxes
- Lighting and Power Sockets
- Lightning Protection System
- Control System (Triconex, Foxboro and Allen Bradley)